What’s New at WSB
- Registration for the 2020-21 season begins in May. With classes for ages 3 through adult, there is something for everyone! We offer Pre-Ballet, Classical Ballet, Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Yoga and Irish Step for beginner through pre-professional level.
- Summer Camps begin June 1st. Cherokee Ballet Theatre’s 2-week Intensive is June 1-12 and we welcome back guest instructors, Mr. Lonnie Davis and Mr. Mark Krieger! Fairy Tale Camp, for ages 3-10, is June 15-19 from 10:00-2:30 each day. Register now!
- Auditions for placement in Cherokee Ballet Theatre are in May. All rising 3rd through 12th graders are eligible to join this awesome group of dancers! Contact us for more information.
- Our 23rd annual production of THE NUTCRACKER will be presented at Falany Performing Arts Center December 10, 11, & 12. We invite you to join us for this wonderful holiday tradition! Auditions for WSB students are in September.
- Follow us on Facebook for more news and updates!
The Woodstock School of Ballet first opened in 1985 with a commitment to offering the community the highest standards for dance training, and related arts. Since then, students have thrived in a professional, caring atmosphere, learning from some of the metro area’s finest instructors. Our philosophy is to encourage students, in a positive environment, to be self-motivated, competing only with themselves, and to develop a sense of personal accomplishment. Physically, students will gain strength, coordination, flexibility, and good body alignment from their training. Other benefits include self-confidence, poise, good classroom manners and just plain fun!