What’s New at WSB
- We have had a great 2018-2019 season and look forward to our SPRING RECITAL, KALEIDOSCOPE, presented at Falany Performing Arts Center on Saturday, May 18th. Shows are at 1:00pm and 4:00pm. Tickets are $10, General Admission, and will be available in mid-April by calling (770) 928-3966.
- AUDITIONS FOR CHEROKEE BALLET THEATRE are Tuesday, May 21st and open to students who are rising 3rd through 12th grade. Contact us for details.
- SUMMER CAMPS begin in June and we have some fun weeks planned for ages 3 and up!
- The new 2019-2020 season begins August 5 and the schedule will be out later this month. With classes for ages 3 through adult, there is something for everyone. We offer Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Classical Ballet, Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Yoga and Irish Step for beginner through pre-professional level.
- THE NUTCRACKER 2019 will be presented at Falany Performing Arts Center December 12-14. Auditions are held in September and we invite registered students, age 3 and up, to be a part of this wonderful holiday tradition. This will be our 22nd annual production and we hope to see many of you there!
- Follow us on Facebook for more news and updates!
The Woodstock School of Ballet first opened in 1985 with a commitment to offering the community the highest standards for dance training, and related arts. Since then, students have thrived in a professional, caring atmosphere, learning from some of the metro area’s finest instructors. Our philosophy is to encourage students, in a positive environment, to be self-motivated, competing only with themselves, and to develop a sense of personal accomplishment. Physically, students will gain strength, coordination, flexibility, and good body alignment from their training. Other benefits include self-confidence, poise, good classroom manners and just plain fun!