What’s New at WSB
- Registration for Summer 2018 is now underway. Join us for fun-filled classes and camps. LEAP into Ballerina Camp!, June 18-22, promises to be a great week for ages 3-10. Drawing inspiration from the movie Leap!, each day dancers will have Ballet class, do fun arts and crafts, learn choreography, make costume pieces and more! We are excited to have a camp designed to teach students more about the art of Ballet, ending the week with a mini-production for friends and family! The camp for ages 3 & 4 is 10-12:30 each day and the cost is $85. For ages 5-10 the times are 10-2:30 and the cost is $160.
- Terrific Tuesdays is our summer weekly program. A variety of classes are offered for ages 2 through adult each Tuesday for 7 weeks, June 5-26 and July 10-24. This is a great way for students to keep up their dance training during the summer months and have fun! Classes are scheduled in Ballet, Pointe, Irish Step, Contemporary, Barre Fitness, and Dance for Musical Theater. New this summer for ages 2-7, is Ballet Princess of the Week class! Each week dancers will have fun dressing up as their favorite princesses, learning dances and doing fun craft projects based on the character of the week!
- Auditions for our Pre-Professional Company, Cherokee Ballet Theatre, are May 17 for the 2018-2019 season. Open to all students who are rising 3rd through 12th graders, CBT dancers are required to begin their summer with a 2 week Summer Dance Camp, June 4-15. Dancers will gain so much from this intensive camp, with guest instructors, as well as our own faculty, teaching each day from 10-3:30. The cost for the 2 week camp is $350.
- We offer a special rate for all adult fitness classes. Barre Fitness, Pilates, Complete Core, Yoga and more! Call for details.
- Follow us on Facebook for more news and updates!
The Woodstock School of Ballet first opened in 1985 with a commitment to offering the community the highest standards for dance training, and related arts. Since then, students have thrived in a professional, caring atmosphere, learning from some of the metro area’s finest instructors. Our philosophy is to encourage students, in a positive environment, to be self-motivated, competing only with themselves, and to develop a sense of personal accomplishment. Physically, students will gain strength, coordination, flexibility, and good body alignment from their training. Other benefits include self-confidence, poise, good classroom manners and just plain fun!