What’s New at WSB
Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the well-being of our families, we are temporarily closed. We hope to resume our classes and rehearsals for the up-coming recital, but will monitor the situation daily. In the meantime, we hope our students are enjoying the instructional videos we are sending and keeping fit! Stay safe and know that your teachers miss you and can’t wait to see you again!
- Registration for the 2020-21 season begins in June. With classes for ages 3 through adult, there is something for everyone! We offer Pre-Ballet, Classical Ballet, Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Yoga and Irish Step for beginner through pre-professional level.
- Summer Camps and classes will, more than likely, not take place in June. Stay in touch for updates.
- Auditions for placement in Cherokee Ballet Theatre for the upcoming season will be announced at a later date. All rising 3rd through 12th graders are eligible to join this awesome group of dancers! Contact us for more information.
- Our 23rd annual production of THE NUTCRACKER will be presented at Falany Performing Arts Center December 10, 11, & 12. We invite you to join us for this wonderful holiday tradition! Auditions for WSB students are in September.
- Follow us on Facebook for more news and updates!
The Woodstock School of Ballet first opened in 1985 with a commitment to offering the community the highest standards for dance training, and related arts. Since then, students have thrived in a professional, caring atmosphere, learning from some of the metro area’s finest instructors. Our philosophy is to encourage students, in a positive environment, to be self-motivated, competing only with themselves, and to develop a sense of personal accomplishment. Physically, students will gain strength, coordination, flexibility, and good body alignment from their training. Other benefits include self-confidence, poise, good classroom manners and just plain fun!